WSPA Employment Fair 2022
February 25, 2022
Chula Vista Resort in the Wisconsin Dells
The only Employment Fair in Wisconsin devoted exclusively to the field of School Psychology is moving back to a face-to-face experience for February 2022! The fair will bring together employers and candidates/interns to get acquainted through networking and screening interviews. School districts from around the state and region are invited to meet with both experienced school psychologists seeking a new district and school psychology students seeking an internship.
- Check in for districts/employers will be between 9 and 10 am
- Candidate Orientation at 9:30 am
- School psychology candidates are invited to circulate among the districts from 10-11:30 am
- At 11:30, job seekers will be allowed to sign up for screening interviews. They will be assigned a random number and sign-up as slots are available.
- Lunch will be available from 11:30 to 12:30 for everyone.
- From 12:30 pm to 3:00, school district representatives will have 15-minute screening interviews to meet individually with candidates.
Opportunities for Job Seekers/Students
- Meet potential employers from around the State
- Interview with several potential employers in a single morning
Opportunities for School Districts
- Find and attract the most qualified candidates from a pool of applicants
- Save time and money in recruiting.
- Districts will be invited to develop a virtual booth with promotional materials and descriptions about the district, jobs, etc. to attract candidates.
Details & Registration:
- Job Seeker/Intern: $25 (early bird)/$30 (regular)
- School District/CESA in Wisconsin: $250
- School District/Cooperative in Region: $350
Questions can be directed to Chris Weins: firstname.lastname@example.org or (414) 294-2937.